IT / Network Support Analyst wanted!
Posted on: 01-09-2015
Description of Responsibilities
- Provide day-to-day 1st & 2nd line support for both hardware and software including, but not limited to, Cisco, Microsoft and Unix, Google Android, Apple iOS, TCP/IP networking and router/firewall/wireless configuration, VoIP telephony, and general hardware support (e.g. PC, Printer,Laptop).
- Assisting in the design, implementation, configuration and management of IT and telecommunication systems across the group of companies.
- You will proactively monitor technical platforms and infrastructure including servers, networks, applications and associated services to identify early warning signs before user stability is affected.
- Assist with set up and resource deployment, set up, maintenance and control of user accounts, e-mails and logins including network and third party systems.
- To work closely with different departments throughout the Company to ensure that they get most from their systems.
- Maintain and improve documentation on network infrastructure, systems, licensing etc.
- Helping to maintain an inventory of hardware and software (Asset management) and relevant maintenance records.
- Providing input into IT strategy and annual IT budget
Skills and Attributes you must have:
- Good experience as a Network Administration - LAN, WAN, Firewall, Security
- WAN solutions
- All Microsoft technologies covering server, exchange, desktop and active directory, both the current installed versions and the latest versions available.
- VMware /Hyper-V technology solutions.
- Dell based server equipment.
- Telephony systems, ideally Panasonic and Mitel
- Various IT security systems.
- Windows Server 2008 and 2012
- Wireless Technology
- Windows Desktop Support
- Active Directory and Group Policy Management
- Good hardware skills
- Antivirus Software
- Microsoft Certifications (MCSE) or MCP in relevant subject.
- Degree in Computer/IT related discipline - desirable, but not essential.